Monday, October 28, 2013

The Korean Alphabet

Korean was my second language that I started learning.  The reasons for choosing it you may ask?  Well, I was at Korea the time that I started learning about it, and I'm half-Korean, so it would be good to know more about my heritage.  What I didn't know was how contagious this language is.  I first started with the alphabet because it was easy, and I was able to get the basics down in no time.  If I were to time myself, maybe the total time I had to learn this alphabet was probably less than a week.  This is what I'm going to start everyone out because for Korean, it is easier to learn the alphabet than it is learning the words.  So, here you go and enjoy!

Next post about Korean, I will be talking about combinations!

No comments:

Post a Comment